Your sales executive will guide you through the following steps to ensure a flawless project:
- Accounts are established in the O’Neil Software system.
- Product is received upon the generation of a work order. Client records are inventoried and bar coded at the warehouse.
- Records are retrieved upon client request that is verified against the client authorization contract agreement.
- Orders are processed through the O’Neil system and include all client stipulations.
- Accounts are closed upon client request and a Certificate of Destruction is issued to the client after the boxes have been destroyed.
For more information please visit our document managment business unit site at http://www.RecordGuard.com