Logistics for High-Risk, High-Value & Non-Standard
Critical Logistics relies on the complete elimination of variables by engaging skilled planning managers and professional onsite personnel, investing in the most powerful, most accurate and open technology, maintaining proper rigging and handling equipment, and adhering to preventative and sustainable vehicle and maintenance standards. On-time, fault-free delivery, removals, and storage depend on several layers of system fail-over and the integration of effective technology to measure and optimize this complex system.
The Advance Group provides Critical Service Personnel to manage and deliver high risk, high-value assets that have non-standard time requirements and special security sensitivities. We craft customized handling solutions for each client. We will consult with your team and the other participating vendors, and recommend the optimal services, training, and transport modes.
- Critical Service Personnel – Project Managers, “White-Glove” Movers, Installers, CAD Operators
- Advanced Site Surveys, Mock-Ups, and Training
- Budgeting and Rate Modeling for micro projects and macro transport routing
- Internal Performance Measurements
- Specialized Equipment – Lift-Gate Trucks and Trailers, Rigging, Material Handling
- Asset Protection – Air-Ride Vehicles, Tip and Shock Indicators
- All-Hours, Out-of-Route Experts, able to provide effective Out-of-Scope Response