ASSET MANAGEMENT AT ADVANCE GROUP FACILITIES
The purpose of the asset management program is to provide our clients with a complete and accurate view of their current inventory in light of periodic changes. Our methodology focuses on ensuring that changes to the inventory are successfully managed. This program can result in significant cost savings.
The Asset Management Program includes an onsite team that assists with the deployment of new equipment and furniture, and the re-deployment of existing furniture and equipment. Every asset is tracked throughout the company. When an asset, such as a computer, has reached its end-of-life and is no longer valuable to the company, our Asset Management Program ensures that this asset is either sent to salvage or donated to a charity that the client chooses.
The key to this program is the development and implementation of processes that ensure all asset data is maintained on an-ongoing basis. We are then able to generate reports to business units, forecast potential hardware upgrade costs, and allow for simplified reconciliation of the general ledger.
The following reports will be generated:
- All standard reports requested by the client.
- Quality control reports to be used by auditors in the field.
- Exception reports. The Advance Group will take necessary action to help maintain the integrity of the database.
- Exception reports will be generated after each move to help maintain location accuracy.
- Reports on all new equipment and the disposition of obsolete equipment.
- We will proactively create new reports to better utilize data already collected.
Asset Management Global Help Desk
The Advance Group will proactively establish and implement, on a global basis, the same Asset Management Program procedures for all client satellite offices.