Streamlined Service Every Step of the Way
As a freight forwarder, The Advance Group is made up of logistics professionals who use our knowledge of transportation tactics and organizational skills to coordinate the movement of goods. We understand the importance of attention to detail during complex moves and have the expertise to minimize risks associated with missed deadlines that can jeopardize entire moves or projects. Our project managers handle moves seamlessly from start to finish and streamline the communication between the parties involved to securely get freight where it needs to be.
Benefits of using a freight forwarding service include:
- Minimizes stress: Allowing a professional service to handle the transportation process can improve processes and reduce stress on a company’s employee resources and workflows.
- Ensures compliance with transportation regulations: Freight forwarders have expert knowledge of trading laws and transportation regulations for goods across both national and international boundaries.
- Improves shipping time: Freight forwarders know the best routes and methods for transporting goods to the final destination.
- Increases customer satisfaction: Freight forwarders typically can aid the quality and efficiency of shipping methods to promote undamaged and quick delivery of goods to satisfied customers.
We offer consulting, planning, preparation and execution and the following coordinated services:
- Work closely to devise a plan for transporting goods from one destination to another
- Negotiate with shippers to determine freight pricing
- Connect with warehouse facilities to create more options for freight storage at varying points during the transportation process
- Prepare documentation to ensure goods can be transported both at the national and international levels
- Use knowledge of technology to purchase and coordinate transportation procedures via advanced IT software programs